W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Speechless.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Speechless.

I've lost my voice to a cough/cold/laryngitis thingy. I can't speak above a whisper. Maybe it's from too much shmoozing last week.

This is frustrating because I've actually finished all my work for the evening and I can't talk on the phone. PeopleCat is studying for a CivPro exam, so no trip to McCooligan's tonight and I figure I ought to stay off the sauce anyway to hasten my recovery, which made watching Spanglish practically painful.

What's a girl to do?

I suppose I could start a new book or read my travel guide or even blog about something heady and/or interesting, but I think I'd rather bitch about the fact that I'm bored and mute instead.

Besides Big Love is going to be on in six minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger -R- said...

Good luck to PeopleCat on the Civ Pro exam! I think that was the hardest class for me in all of law school. Ugh!

Also, this is random, but I thought you would appreciate it. I saw Tiffani from Top Chef working at Tao in Vegas! I didn't talk to her, but I did notice that she looked really grumpy all night.

5/09/2006 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home