W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Tidbits.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Tidbits.

A guy bought a brownie and says to me "I read your blog all the time!"

I look at this stranger sideways through slitty eyes.

"You...read...my blog?"
"Yeah, your blog. About your shop. And scotch."
"My blog. You read my blog?"

Now I'm starting to get a little nervous. A stalker? Who is this person?

"My blog?"
"Yeah, the one on www.NASCARFOODIE.com "
"Good god! You mean my column!"

***

GG and I shared two bottles of Napa wine at Pico de Gallo last night. TIP: Offer the waitress a glass to taste to avoid the corking fee!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh heart failure. How it catches you unawares.

5/05/2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Heh. TWO BOTTLES of wine! Oy Vey, I remember the days when you couldn't keep up with me. Sigh. So proud of you.

5/06/2006 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home