W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Techmology.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Techmology.

Kids these days.

I got a text message from someone asking if I was going to make it to Sex Dwarf last night.

This was my response:

Noon gongo tomo maled it drink new weed xx

Clearly I am a terrible texter. I couldn't figure out how to turn off the predictive text function and this is what I got. Obviously, the predictive text function can't predict the proclitivies of a creative free thinker such as myself (BLUE HAMMER!). And god only knows how one punctuates on these blasted things.

I think only people under 30 are capable of text messaging. Once you hit the third decade, your neurons can no longer fire in such a fashion that allows one to do anything beyond mere dialing. Someone should do a study on this.

Old fogey I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home