W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Alright, Who Do I Like Who's Gonna Die

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Alright, Who Do I Like Who's Gonna Die

or be diagnosed with a horrible incurable disease? Or will one of my cats get smushed by a garbage truck tomorrow? Why is this happening?

This is what I found out today:

1. Health Dept. inspector is coming tomorrow! Then I will be open! Legit! Holy Shite!
2. Pastry industry journal wants me to write a column for them!
3. I'm a finalist in the same pastry competition I won last year!

If you don't hear from me tomorrow, I'm either lying in a ditch in Southsouth Philly or celebratin'...

Bye...for...now?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, that is so cool! All of it! What did you submit to this year's competition?

4/26/2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

VERY cool! Wahoooo!

4/27/2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger -R- said...

Congratulations!!!

4/28/2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Wow! That's a lot of excitement. How do I subscribe to this Pastry Industry journal? It sounds way more interesting than anything I have to read for my work...

4/30/2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home