W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I'm Not Even Gonna Try and Hide It.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm Not Even Gonna Try and Hide It.

I'm drunk.

Well, four cosmos later and just got back from being drunk, but six of one, half dozen of the other, right?

Didn't get to watch the Top Chef Reunion as previously planned, but I'm sure I'll catch it at some point tonight...oh well, I'm positive Steven's gonna get his pompous ass whooped...how much fun will that be to watch?

Anyway, had a fabulous-o day at The Circus today. There was a convention of enginerds, that continues through tomorrow and damn The Cantankerous Canary did a SLAMMING amount of business. Noice.

Cheers, my peeps. Must get up too early for words...so...

Going to enjoy a little Trader Joe's Gorgonzola ravioli (sound familiar?) and some Wives of Orange County before I REALLY make a fool of myself.

TTFN (that's Ta Ta For Now...)

2 Comments:

Blogger -R- said...

It took me a minute os staring to realize that enginerds was not a drunken typo. Yes, I am very quick on the uptake in the morning. Haven't seen the reunion show yet either; let me know if it is worth hunting for on Bravo this weekend. We just got a Trader Joe's in the Twin Cities last week!

5/17/2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger -R- said...

Dang it. Typo ridden comments two entries in a row. I'm a good speller, I swear!

5/17/2006 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home