W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Northern Lights.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Northern Lights.

Slumber-thieving elves have entered my home once again.

I've had bouts of insomnia forever. Fall asleep, no problemo. Stay asleep, big problemo.

I fell asleep at 11:30 after a stint at the Monkey Bar with Dax, woke up at 2:30 and didn't fall back to sleep until 6:30. Even turning on QVC didn't help quiet my mind (...measurements, shelving, tables, Robot Coupe, electrician, employees, cake, web design, Opening Day....). The Proactiv woman was on and I seriously considered purchasing some. That's how they get ya, when you're weak and vulnerable.

I wish I could be witty and amusing, but alas. Tonight is going to be a zone-out night in front of the tube, no doubt. Nothing anymore mentally taxing than catching up on America's Next Top Model.

1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

I know, why does everyone become convinced, by the end of that infomercial, that they too have traumtizing, hopeless, cystic acne just like Jessica Simpson, who once had a shadow on her chin that looked vaguely like a zit?

4/14/2006 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home