W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: FINE ALREADY.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

FINE ALREADY.

I've succumbed to that evil siren MySpace.

After numerous "I'm not on Friendster that much. I check MySpace more frequently." I made the very difficult decision to sign myself up. I don't have the time or inclination to maintain two social networking sites and I've built up my Friendster profile now to the point where I have a bit of an allegiance to Friendster. It's been dumped like a bad date by so many people. I rather feel sorry for it. And I feel like I'm cheating on it. Ouch.

The thing that I hate most about MySpace is the layout. It's just plain ugly and difficult to read. I'd bet a bunch of monkeys were playing with some webdesign software and MySpace is what they came up with. Why does the profile print have to be so freakin' tiny? And in those horrid Excel columns? How do I get rid of Tom? I'm not friends with Tom. I know Tom like a I know a hole in the wall.

And good god, when people start getting 'fancy' on their profiles. Talk about hard to read! You could have a seizure staring at some of those blinky flashy multipatterned thingymahooseys floating around the screen. You'd think these people get paid to add more gobbledygook. They are the Santinos of MySpace.

I refuse to make any semblance of a profile. I'm just there to troll.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha Craig said...

ah ya love it really, go on, admit it...

3/23/2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

i'll never admit it.

3/23/2006 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home