W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Crossing Over with Oy Vey.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Crossing Over with Oy Vey.

My iPod and I are in psychic harmony.

For the last several days, I've had this weird psychic connection with my Pod. I've been able to predict songs coming up on shuffle. Over and over again.

It gives me the shivers to think about.

When I was a kid, I was pretty in tune with The Universe. I was able to predict a lot of random stuff - who was calling on the phone, what songs were going to be played on the radio, what cards would come up during games of war or solitaire. I used to have pretty vivid dreams of places that I hadn't been to yet, or of certain situations. They were never 'moving' shots, more like pictures with lots of details and color. I already knew the insides of many of my friends' houses before I even went into them. Freaky little imp I was, right?

In large part, I've lost my Sixth Sense, but every once in a while I still tap into it. Dead people have visited me in dreams a couple of times and I've had strange encounters with people who've passed who've passed on information that I could have known nothing about. But those instances have become more rare the older I get. I guess I've been losing touch with The Universe and whatnot.

A medium once told me that I am a super-sensitive natural psychic but in order to hone it I must cleanse my body of all impurities and give up alcohol, medication, caffeine, and chemicals. I wonder if the bag of Combos and glass of shiraz I'm eating for dinner are causing interference with my phoneline to The Universe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Ha - perchance the massive amounts of alcohol are indeed blocking your psychic connection. But dude. You can't cut the Combos out of your life. Trust me. Those things are goooood. Especially the cracker-instead-of-pretzel ones. LOVE.

3/19/2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

PS - Whoa! New look! Me likey.

3/20/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Is it sad to say that that happens to me with Friends reruns on TBS? I'll get a random Friends line in my head during a conversation with someone or in the shower or something and then that episode will be on within the next couple days. I have to curse the incessant reruns; real life reminds me of Friends episodes ALL THE TIME.

3/20/2006 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a boyfriend once who thought I was psychic.

I had to tell him that alas, I was just INTUITIVE and smarter than he.

It did not go over well.

3/20/2006 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home