W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Monkey Love.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Monkey Love.

I got these punk sock monkeys from Etsy for a couple of friends (friends who are a couple, um, two people who are my friends who are a couple...). Aren't they just the cutest f$*%ing thing you've ever seen? I wanna keep 'em, Ma!

(I hope they don't read this blog!) Ha!

And I just wanted to add a link to this article because it's freaky to me personally. Too many elements hit home. Well the first line at least...hard to explain...just read it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Hey! I tried to follow the link to the article and it could not be "displayed". Wah. Love the monkeys, though!

1/19/2006 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home