W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Therapy in a Bottle

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Therapy in a Bottle

Last night Guinness Girl and I met at Eulogy for a coupla beers and some mussels. It was absolutely lovely. I highly recommend the Dirty Ho and the Traquair Jacobite Ale (it's brewed with coriander and it's Scottish!). We laughed, we drank, we talked, we drank, we ate mussels. It was THE BEST therapy session I've had in a long while. Thanks, GG. Redmond, you shoulda been there.

I'm feelin' pretty okay today. Much better than after our outing to Jones last week. But I am wearing the same clothes I had on last night. Oh well, I'm only baking, right? And I took a shower, washed my hair and changed my undergarments. My eyes are a little puffy.

Lookin' forward to tomorrow at the Sidecar. God, we do get out, don't we, GG?

Don't tell me who got booted on ANTM. It's all TiVoed and waiting for me!!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

I agree! Who needs therapists, anyway? I think you're feelin' better than I, though. My liver does NOT thank you.

12/08/2005 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home