W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: No One to Play With

Friday, December 02, 2005

No One to Play With

Nobody's going to be around tomorrow night. Nada. Not a friggin' soul. Bojack's got poker night, Daximus is going bowling (that'd be a WTF?! if I didn't know it was for someone's birthday), Popscholar is off to be a groupie, I think, and my newest buddy, LA is going to DC. Pooh on all of you!

Hmmm...Maybe I'll go see Calexico and Iron & Wine at The Electric Factory by melonesome. Or maybe I'll just have some wine. Do I look like I iron?

Actually, it'll be kind of nice. I'll pick my poison, get some sushi, and maybe rent Sixteen Candles or somesuch. Sounds like a plan. I'm already there in my mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come bowling with me! I think it's weird too. We can make it bowl-a-riffic together. No pressure - I can appreciate a little sixteen candles a la vino, but my bowling alley is your bowling alley mi amiga.

-Daximus

12/03/2005 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home