W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Survived

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I Survived

my night of loneliness.

I ended up going slightly more high brow than I had initially anticipated with my in-home adventures last night.

After returning from a child-infested holiday party ("This place is a shande! Huff! Christmas tree - a shande! Wreath - a shande! Oy!"), I stopped off at Whole Foods, picked up some sushi, hemmed and hawed over the cosmetics section and finally ended up splurging on a tube of Dr. Hauschka's Rose Day Cream. I came home, rolled a skinny and watched Kurosawa's Red Beard until I got sleepy and then hunkered off to bed and listened to some NPR until I fell into Dreamworld.

Hope you had a pleasant weekend, Redmond. Catch ya on the flipside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home