W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I See You.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I See You.

Redmond, Washington. I know you're there.

Who are you? I'm fascinated that you read my blog on an almost daily basis. Why, friend? It's dull, vacuous, and horribly whiney. Not to mention terribly whingey. Blecgh!

I rarely write about anything interesting and honestly, my comments themselves really aren't very interesting anyway.

And I have character traits of both Histrionic and Avoidant Personality Disorders. I guess the blog is the perfect outlet for someone who wants to talk to everyone about the importance of her world drama and simultaneously be all by herself while she's doing it.

I don't get it, buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home