W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: My New Favorite Place

Monday, December 12, 2005

My New Favorite Place

to go is Jetro, the wholesale restaurant supply warehouse in Philly.

The stock boys like me. They are always sooo so very very helpful when I can't find the parchment paper or the dried coconut. They follow me around the store, getting the stuff I need and sticking it in my cart for me! I feel...cute! And usually I go in there with my floured clogs, pigtails and no makeup. Yet they still pretty much fall all over the little baker girl rolling her ginormous cart around looking lost yet determined. Granted, it's not hard to be cuter than the usual Jetro customer - a ole' dirty fat bastard chef in a wife beater and Eagles sweatshirt.

But I like the attention. I admit it. I'm a Jetro Ho.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Jetro Ho...G Ho...what's next? Watch out, world.

12/12/2005 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home