W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Drama in the G-Ho

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Drama in the G-Ho


So last night was bad. Really really bad.

It finally happened. I poked my eye with the #9 needles. There was blood. I stumbled to the emergency room. I was in surgery for hours but they couldn't save my eye. They tell me I'll eventually lose my 3-dimensional vision and I'll need a glass eye to look normal. It's horrible. Just horrible.




Price of Emergency Room visit: $900.
Price of New Glass Eye: $2500
Price of Making fun of Sandy Duncan: Tasteless.

Okay, so I lied. But I thought I'd get your adrenaline flowing so you wouldn't need so much coffee this morning. Anyhoo...

What do you get the chihuahua who has everything? It's a question I've been asking myself every day for the past two weeks. My mother's dog is one spoiled little fucker, let me tell you. The world is his oyster. Or at least the arroyo behind their apartment complex in Santa Fe. So I settled on getting the little bastard a girlfriend. Meet Henrietta.

And on the Chicago front: Borg the cat is getting some Kitty Kaviar. And Lucy the bulldog gets a dog treat donut with sprinkles. What a good auntie I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home