W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Serenity Now!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Serenity Now!

Just when I thought things were interesting and juggly enough, I got word that my tenants in the house that Mr. X and I own are moving out September 1.

September 1 happens to be the target date for Canary Deuce opening.

Lord, grant me the serenity...yada yada...

SFG and I are doing our damndest to move into the house, but I'll tell ya, as much as I am very excited about the prospect of 'coming home', so to speak, the thought of doing it simultaneously with the birth of Deuce is enough to turn Golda Meir into a dribbling, giggling banshee.

What this all boils down to is putting SFG's condo on the market and being prepared to move out in, oh, say 7 weeks or so. All the while attempting to sell my first born to PGW to get gas service at the Deuce. It is a lot to digest. In fact, I am feeling quite nauseated at the moment. Like I just gorged myself at the Southern Italian restaurant down the block. And then I ordered dessert.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

If you can swing it financially, just try and do the house stuff the month later. It would probably make your life a whole lot easier, and give you a little more time to worry about selling the condo, inspections, and all that jazz. And if not: Serenity now!

7/14/2009 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home