W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Should Play the Lottery...?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Should Play the Lottery...?

Lease is signed! I am committed. It is so freakin' exciting!! Designer M and I took some serious measurements today which means I can submit my application to the health department this week. Gotta get this ball rolling! Yippeeeee!

AND

Rachael Ray's people called me yesterday. One of our brownies is going to be featured in the Best of section of the December issue of the magazine! Let's hope there's no stealing of ideas, unlike some other celebrity chefs and they're unethical methods. Check out You-Know-Who's new cupcake book for some really nice, though credit-less photos of some of The Canary's cupcakes.

This is too much goodness in one day. Now who's gonna die?

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

You should play the lottery. And the answer to that last question was Billy Mays, of "As Seen on TV" infomercial goodness (badness?).

Seems like a bad time to be a celebrity (or minor celebrity.)

6/29/2009 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Lara said...

WOW. That is all awesome. However, I'd like to kick you-know-who's arse.

7/07/2009 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home