W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Please Don't Gouge Your Eyes Out Out of Boredom After Reading This Post.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Please Don't Gouge Your Eyes Out Out of Boredom After Reading This Post.

I feel supremely accomplished today.

I

- finished painting the main interior ('Celestial Lyndhurst').
- picked out the stainless steel tables with which to create our fresh and sleek wainscoted cashwrap and condiment bar.
- caught up on ugly QuickBooks inputting.
- picked up the Interceptor and Frontline from the vet.
- got on the ball with insurances for Deuce.
- ate three gigunda maki(s?) from the El Cheapo Sushi Joint.
- unloaded the dishwasher.

Believe me, if I actually had something interesting to report, I would. I'm not holding back for the sake of salivation/anticipation/being evil.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The interceptor? Sounds dangerous. Need filler- how about pictures of beautiful yummy treats soon to be featured at the Deuce? (My screen is dirty- a little drool won't hurt it, might help)

7/07/2009 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home