W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Much to Do About Everything.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Much to Do About Everything.

Ta daa!



Isn't it cute?

The current outdoor space will become an indoor addition within 6 months' time. Yes, that is a community garden right next door.

Lease will be signed and sealed within the next two weeks, godspeed. I've already got anthro-designer friend on the ball with regard to the decor. Oh, it's going to be cute. It is really and truly a dream come true. Ho-lee Krakau!

7 Comments:

Blogger L P said...

Seeing this sort of thing makes me want to move back to Philly. Good luck, and next time I'm down I'll DEFINITELY stop by.

6/23/2009 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! It looks wonderful!

6/24/2009 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

This is right next door to where I work--I'm excited!

6/24/2009 9:41 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Oh holy cow! YAY!

6/25/2009 10:44 AM  
Blogger Shana Maidel said...

that is so exciting! congrats!

6/25/2009 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

I noticed your sign is up in the new place! So I took that as permission to start telling everyone here at work about it.... Cupcakes! Grilled cheese! Scones! Oh happy day.

6/26/2009 1:29 PM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

Oh, thanks everyone!!!

Elizabeth, that is so funny. Did you see me sitting on the stoop this morning waiting for the landlord? I spy...

6/26/2009 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home