W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Odd Yet True. (And You Thought Four Celebrities Dying in a Week was Weird.)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Odd Yet True. (And You Thought Four Celebrities Dying in a Week was Weird.)

This morning in the car, SFG said that if I came across the bag of human hair whilst rifling through the trunk, I could throw it out. Rabbits do not like human hair. Eco-tip! They won't touch your garden if you spread it around. I can't say I'm particularly fond of human hair myself. Especially when it is your neighbors' hair from the salon down the street. Or on a piece of soap.

***
Purchasing ugly fruit in Britain has been de-regged.

***
Fight at the Circus today! A pickpocket slugged a guy in the face! Ok, that's not so weird for the Circus, but it's unusual generally speaking.

1 Comments:

Blogger stinkypaw said...

I'm with you on the hair thing, especially on a piece of soap!

7/01/2009 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home