W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: The Best Part Is that It's All Tax Deductible.

Friday, July 03, 2009

The Best Part Is that It's All Tax Deductible.

omg I am having so much fun!

This morning I took Ernie to Bonejour and I found this effin' adorable Orla Kiely knock-off dog collar*.

I was so inspired, I bought a new laptop bag.

And since I was on a roll, I bought a bunch of interesting "Canary-related art" that will go on one particular wall of Deuce!





Oh Etsy! I love you!

*OK, the dog collar was BY NO MEANS tax deductible
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shana Maidel said...

who makes the collar? i do like it and want to make sure the store carries it.

like the pix...funky!

7/03/2009 11:02 PM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

Shana, the company is called Bella Bean. They had some wicked cute stuff that made me wish I had a girl dog to doll up too.

7/03/2009 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home