W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Scccrreeeeecccchhh.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scccrreeeeecccchhh.

Perhaps I shouldn't have blog-drunken celebrated so soon re Canary Cafe. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, the deal fell through. It's ok, because honestly, there were certain elements of the deal that were not sitting well with me. It just didn't feel right, the more I thought about it. And after talking it through with Mr. and Mrs. Dax, both superfabulous, supersmart shark (in a good way) attorneys, I decided to go with my gut (and their sage advice) on this one.

So tonight I am drunkenly celebrating My Gut, by plying it with McWilliams Shiraz and d'Affinois on Sarcone's bread. I am also celebrating the fact that I made 20 pies (pumpkin and pecan), made 200 cupcakes and frosted four cakes in six hours. I am a machine. I am exhausted. And I still want to marry Joe Pernice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home