W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: The Universe is One Crazy Effin' Place.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Universe is One Crazy Effin' Place.

I've always believed that when The Universe throws an opportunity in your lap, you should at least strongly consider it.

Last week a woman called me out of the blue and said she had a space she thought would be perfect for The Canary. She said she's a big fan of Canary cupcakes and would love it if I'd at least come and check the space out yada yada yada.

This is a big beautiful space (over twice the size of the current Canary!) directly across the street from a major hospital. It's completely renovated, sunny, good foot traffic, crappy food all around. The rent is about $1000 a month more than what I'm paying now, but the beauty is I could do whatever I wanted with the space. I could sell chocolate chip cookies, I could sell cheesesteaks. I could hold cooking classes or cupcake parties. I could be open until 8. I could close for a week in August. OH MY GOD THE POSSIBILITIES ARE LIMITLESS!

And the funny thing is the GM stopped by the other day to remind me that my lease is up in February, not April as I had thought! Holy crap!

Yeah, so, strong consideration on this front. Oy vey!

***
While I was on the phone with my mom about this topic, Jackie the psychic called me to ask for a friend's phone number. Then she asked me if I had ever been to Scotland and did I like it because, when she was dialing my number, she got this vibe that I've lived many past lives in Scotland. She said Edinburgh would make my head spin it would seem so familiar. Weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home