W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: This Is What I Write About When Watching John Edward.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

This Is What I Write About When Watching John Edward.

Last night I wrote a post about cancer, but I've decided to delete it and write about brighter things.

Brighter Thing #1
The Canary is pretty likely being picked up by That Big Gourmet Grocery Store on Chestnut Street. Excellent. Most Excellent.

Brighter Thing #2
I just discovered an article about The Canary's Kitchen Sink Brownies and how to copy them! Imitiation is the most sincere form of flattery, I s'pose, though I really prefer you buy them from me (online shop to open very soon!) rather than miserably fail at making them as delicious at home. But whatever!

Brighter Thing #3
Doggie Style has a myriad dog costumes for Halloween. We are going to take Ernie to try on the Cop and the Surgeon outfits. I'll let you know on what we decide.

Brighter Thing #4
I have discovered my new favorite cheese, Tomme Crayeuse, a lovely creamy rich cheese that has flowers pressed into it. Please go and get some of it for yourself and enjoy. Sharing optional.

Brighter Thing #5
We are having reubens for dinner tonight. I asked the deli at The Circus to pack up all the components separately so we can put them together tonight and then throw them on the grill. Yerm!

Brighter Things #6 & #7
I bought the loveliest purse from Martha through Wanda Harland.
Isn't she pretty?

I also had a hankering for a pair of ducks. They are on back order.


Don't they just bring back memories? I figure they'll be perfect for trekking around Dog Poop Park here on the river.


Brighter Thing #8
I made SFG's birthday cake today. Sour cream poundcake with layers of fresh lemon curd and strawberry preserves covered (smothered!) in fluffy marshmallow frosting. I'll just lick out the lemon curd, thank you.

Brighter Thing #9
I have every intention of taking tomorrow off.

Brighter Thing #10
My ipod is freshly charged.

Can it get any better?

2 Comments:

Blogger L P said...

I know you're not too into divulging your place of business on this blog, but when the online store is up and running if you would be so kind as to e-mail the link to lou.perseghin@gmail.com. Thanks, and I promise I will patronize the shit out of it.

10/08/2008 11:16 PM  
Blogger Martha Craig said...

My pretttyyyyyyyy. If there is anything else you should happen to desire at the moment, the exchange rate has gone crazy, and your money will go a helluva long way.

10/09/2008 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home