W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Surreal.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Surreal.

This morning I came out of the shower to discover that Ernie had pooped on my blackberry. A perfect turd right down the middle of my blackberry. It was like someone had come into my bedroom and placed it there. It was such a strange, freaky sight I wanted to take a picture of it, but then I thought that was kind of freaky.

****
I mentioned to two of my bakers today that SFG's cousin has employed Darryl Hall's niece as counterhelp at his bakery. They have never heard of Hall & Oates. They are 18 and 23.

[incredulous] "Who's Hall & Oates? Oh my god I am old. Seriously?"
[blank stare] "I've never heard of him."
[confused] "Wait, who?"
[innocent] "Holland Oates. Nope, never heard of him."

5 Comments:

Blogger Shana Maidel said...

maybe molly put it there.....

9/29/2008 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy. Have I ever told you about the time Rob thought he had convinced me that Hall & Oates had changed their name to Oates & Hall? Heh. He insists that this story is not as funny as I think it is.

9/29/2008 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eek eek eek. i have to know - did you ditch the blackberry? would insurance cover that? i'm not sure i could cope with it, however much i loved a pet. poor you!!!! and i bet he looked at you with that "whaaaaat?" innocent naughty dog look they all seem to have : )

10/05/2008 3:13 AM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

Wendy, I did NOT ditch the blackberry. Fortunately, the poop peeled right off without leaving a mark. Then I 409ed that sucker like you wouldn't believe. Oh yes he did. THOSE EYES.

10/07/2008 5:15 PM  
Blogger Wendy & Conrad said...

You are a stronger woman than me. And a cupcake inspiration to boot
: ) Oh yes, and v funny too! Thanks.

10/08/2008 4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home