W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: It's Hot and I'm Cranky List of Non Sequiturs.

Monday, June 09, 2008

It's Hot and I'm Cranky List of Non Sequiturs.

Molly was diagnosed with probable dementia and a urinary tract infection. Poor kitty. Maybe she'll forget she's gotta go. I couldn't get to the vet before they closed to pick up her antibiotics. I feel terrible allowing her to suffer another day. I am a bad mommy.

***
Dear Mr. Dr. Surgeon Man on 9th and Walnut: Why do you wear your scrubs and the hat and the shoe covers on the street? Why? I hope you are not going back into the OR after downing a value meal at Wendy's or a WaWa hoagie. You don't need to dress the part. We can tell you're smart and accomplished just by the way you carry yourself.

***
I launched a new incentive program at The Canary today. It's called The Dirty Job Game Show, where I make a list of particularly gruesome tasks and a monetary value for doing the task. In other words, cold hard cash to get the job done, such as Clean Out Corner Cabinet Where Mouse Family is Living. $20. It's working really well so far. This place is going to be spotless in no time.

***
I got embarrassingly drunk on Saturday night. Some serious babbling went on. And on. And on. I was still drunk when I woke up in the middle of the night. It wasn't pretty. It's amazing what two sidecars, three mojitos and no dinner will do to a 33 year old woman.

***
I have a reading with a new psychic on Friday. She's a medium so hopefully she'll be able to tune into some dead people I know and give me some advice/messages from the future. I will let you know how it goes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with the wearing scrubs on the street thing! I work near a major hospital, and I see people out in scrubs and shoe covers all the time! I wonder how often they wash them too. No wonder nosocomial infection is rampant!

Maria

6/10/2008 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious about Mr. Doctor Surgeon Man.

Also, did you break up with Psychic Jackie? B/c I've been thinking about going back to her.

6/18/2008 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home