W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Will No Doubt Be A Fashion Icon Someday.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Will No Doubt Be A Fashion Icon Someday.

Today I wore my brand new kitty keytar shirt...


I know you want one too. Get 'em while they last!

Although I don't plan on wearing them if I happen to find them on ebay or etsy, do y'all remember those barettes that had the long thin satin ribbons braided through them that hung in your hair? The fancy ones had a couple beads on the ends. I don't even know how to begin a search for these. I'm slightly obsessed with them now. I can't stop thinking about them even though they haven't reached my frontal lobe in like 20 years. Will post a picture as soon as I have some success.


(three minutes later.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel quite certain that I could make you some of those. Just say the word, lady.

6/18/2008 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home