W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Sweets Stalker.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sweets Stalker.

Yesterday I got a call at work from the fabulous former blogger Whinger, who dug real real deep to unearth my super secret true identity and ordered brownies! How cool! Your brownies are in the mail, my dear. I took them to the posty this morning. And I know I speak for many when I say we miss you!

***
And in not so good news, I found out that this week is 'Cupcake Week' on Arthamay. B*&% never called me back. I'm pretty bummed about it. In fact, I feel pretty embarrassed and ashamed about it too. I know in my head I shouldn't and I'm not even exactly sure why I feel those emotions, but damn I'm in a rather sensitive state right now. Last night I took a bag of Jelly Bellys and a glass of wine to bed with me. And I didn't even brush my teeth after I devoured them. Rejection sucks. I know logically that it was a honor to be asked blaghdy blaghdy blagh, but gaddamn! so close. Yet so far away. Blargh!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! It wasn't until I was into the conversation that I realized how weird I must appear that I stalked you out, but at least I haven't starting camping outside your door or anything...that you know of.

Also, I'm pissed that I forgot to order any brownies for myself. Another day.

And Arthamay doesn't know what she's missing.

4/02/2008 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw hell. I'm sorry I had to take off from gchat so quickly last night. Please don't feel down--you kick ass mah fren. I will do some sympathy eating in your honor, although I may stray from your jellybeans & wine formula.
-PeopleCat

4/02/2008 10:07 PM  
Blogger Shana Maidel said...

I'll help you drown your sorrows over BBQ and brunswick stew on Monday while the blues band plays.

4/03/2008 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about this last week and was very indignant on your cupcakes' behalf. Clearly, Martha Stewart is cupcake ignorant! Boo, Martha....

4/03/2008 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sister received said brownies today, and called me with mouth full to discuss how wonderful they are.

She also delighted in how her mailbox smelled like chocolate when she opened it.

4/04/2008 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home