W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Sometimes a Pregnant Squirrel is Just a Pregnant Squirrel.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sometimes a Pregnant Squirrel is Just a Pregnant Squirrel.

Last night I had a dream that SFG was pregnant and everybody knew but me. He just went and had it done while I was in Atlanta! I was angry and hurt in my dream. When I told SFG about it in the morning, he said, "Well, that dream sure isn't about me being pregnant." Ah, there's no fooling the son of a shrink!

Speaking of crazy, let me share with your My Top Three Irrational Fears.

1. A (rabid? frenetic? bitter?) squirrel jumping on my face and gnawing my eyes out.
2. My eyes being poked out by umbrella tines.*
3. Being lucid yet paralyzed during surgery.** I refuse to watch that movie because of it.

* Yes, I see the pattern about the eyes. Someone explain.
** I read an article in Cosmo when I was 12*** by a woman who was awake yet paralyzed during abdominal surgery.
***I have no logical, moral explanation as to why I was reading Cosmo at 12. But I very specifically remember reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home