W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: TeeVeelicious.*

Monday, September 17, 2007

TeeVeelicious.*

May I indulge for a moment to name my top picks for meaningful and fulfilling television watching this season?

Top Chef (Bravo): Chefs compete ala Project Runway for $100k. OK, this cycle is almost over, but dang this is some truly excellent reality tv. My pick is Casey. It's about time that show have a woman winner. Catch it while you can, people!

Hell Date (BET): Mark goes on a date with his worst nightmare. Best part: Dwarf dressed like the devil comes out and pokes the mark with a pitchfork just when they are about to lose their sh$t and strangle their actor/date.

Parental Control (MTV): Parents hate son/daughter's girl/boyfriend and pick two new dates for their son/daughter while bad boy/girlfriend and parents watch the dates together on parents' couch. Always provokes pre-scripted digging between parents and bad boy/girlfriend. I can't believe I watch this show and love it as much as I do.

Meerkat Manor (Animal Planet): Several families ("mobs") of meerkats battle it out over turf in the Kalahari. Narrated by Sean Astin. Who doesn't love watching cute fuzzy critters with cute fuzzy names (Hannibal, Pancake, Len & Squiggy), though watching them be eaten by vultures isn't fun at all.

America's Next Top Model (CW): Oh Tyra. Thou art a genius.

*Martha, since you've decided not to use B-licious, I figured I'd use a bastardization of it for the title of this post. I hope you don't mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha Craig said...

You're welcome to any kind of licious you like!

I'm watching Top Chef. I dunno, I think when they lost Trey (sp?) it was one of those little moments that ruin the rest of the show. Like when Leanne got turfed off the first series, and Sam the second. Not that I'm obsessed or anything (and Harold STILL hasn't made me his friend on Myspace)

9/17/2007 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wife swap. i loves it.

9/18/2007 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home