W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Profane Poundcake. Blasphemous Buttercream.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Profane Poundcake. Blasphemous Buttercream.

We know you will appreciate our new 747 Conversation Cupcakes.

To amuse ourselves and practice piping script skills, we write little messages on our double-sized cupcakes. In order of Ten Most Popular:
  1. Happy Birthday
  2. Mom, I'm Gay.
  3. Sassy
  4. I Love You.
  5. I'm Calling My Lawyer.
  6. You're Cute.
  7. Marry Me?
  8. Drinks Sometime?
  9. Freak On.
  10. No Way Jose.
When the Baptists came we added Hallelujah! It sold like hellfire!

Rasputina and The Bassoonist added Pervert (with two rosebuds) to the fleet today. We'll see how it sells. I told them they'd have to answer to whomever had a problem with that cupcake.

Any other snarky suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha Craig said...

I'm in love with these plates http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=46175

I've got one that says "Fuckface", but I imagine you wouldn't be able to get away with that. Another one I thought was good was "Retard", but I imagine that wouldn't go down well either. How about "Sleaze"?

9/14/2007 5:33 PM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

Ha. Those plates are awesome.

Retard probably wouldn't go over to well, as the Circus hires a group of handicapped kids to do housekeeping a couple of times a month. Though I like it. I like it a lot.

Turns out Pervert was a hit. In fact, we sold one and then someone wanted to know if we would write it on another cupcake! hurrah!

9/15/2007 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home