W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Scattegories.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Scattegories.

I loathe the expression "tag along", as in "I'm going out with Heinrich for nachos. Wanna tag along?". It implies a tangential, impromptu afterthought invite. Only because you happened to be sitting next to the person when Heinrich called to go out nacho-hunting are you asked to come. I am half-insane, I know it already, you don't have to confirm it thankyouverymuch.

****
Experimented today for Fall/Winter/Holiday menu items: Brandy Brown Sugar Buttercream (very nice) and Milk Chocolate Cheesecakes (needs some zing, work in progress). Also started making Banana Walnut Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and gold sanding sugar sprinkles. Yerm.

****
I am planning a birthday bash for SFG's 32nd Year on Earth here at Picanha, a Brazilian steakhouse. All you can eat MEAT for $19.99. It will be mucho fun! Oh how the tides have turned.

****
I am currently obsessed with Primordial Dwarves at the moment. I saw a documentary about Kenadie on TLC and then Tyra had some PDs on too and gave them makeovers. I know lots of facts and figures about them. Just ask Rasputina and The Bassoonist.

That is all. I will eat my gnocchi now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, sign me UP for the brandy brown sugar buttercream and the banana walnut deliciosity, mmkay? (Sorry, not much of a cheesecake fan).

10/02/2007 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home