W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Hell's Kitchen et al.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hell's Kitchen et al.

Damn I've got to get back into this blogging regularly habit better.

Spent the weekend at SFG's childhood home living the life of leisure. "Hey, my parents are out of town this weekend. Wanna come over? I'm gonna have a party!" - words I swear to you I haven't heard since 1989. We had a great weekend. Guinness Girl and Wilman met SFG on Saturday...Big step! Makes the whole adventure seem, well, kinda real, really. And today I talked to The Mom on the phone. Whoah!

And today was the first day that The Circus was open on Sunday. Which means I will not have a single day off until after The Birth of Christ. I am finding myself getting more and more anxious about leaving the bakery to do anything else, like a) take care of the books, b) order a new sink before the Board of Health comes after me, c) breathe d) sleep, e) pee. This is going to be a very rough next ten weeks and I'm not looking forward to it. Just hope and pray that I make a ton of money so I can stop having nightmares about being homeless, hungry and depressed for the rest of my days. Blargh!

Naah, it will be fine. It's just a matter of getting through this finite ten weeks - what is that anyway, 70 days? No, that sounds like a lot. Ten weeks definitely sounds shorter than 70 days....ok, let's not even go there. I will just think about the six days that I plan on sleeping post New Year's. Yeah, that will keep me going...Yeah.

Oh yeah, and pictures from my Divorceymoon are now on flickr!

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Woohoo! Thanks for having us - we had a fantastic time, even if I did demonstrate my social awkwardness yet again. Heh. Please tell the SFG I'm sorry I drank him out of house and home. Well, his parents' house and home, that is.

10/16/2006 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home