W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: My Top Eight Irrational Fears.

Friday, October 20, 2006

My Top Eight Irrational Fears.

1. Having my eye poked out by umbrella tines.
2. A "cute little" squirrel does a three-point turn and leaps on to my face and scratches my eyes out.
3. Immaculate Conception.
4. Monkfish.
5. Falling into that little space between the subway and the platform, getting stuck as the train moves. (Anyone else see that episode of Law & Order?)
6. Falling out of a roller coaster.
7. That I may really lose control one day and throw a cupcake or a spatula at the piano players at The Circus.
8. That I will become a hobo with a bindle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee-hee! I bet the SFG would protect you from all those things. tee hee!

(I love wine. It makes me dorky and a friend who causes embarrassment. I will pretend that you don't have the ability to delete this comment.)

10/22/2006 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home