W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Don't Walk Away Oy Vey.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Don't Walk Away Oy Vey.

I was going to attempt a post about obnoxious Boy Scouts at The Canary yesterday but I was so tired I fell asleep at 9 and slept for 13 hours. And now I forgot what I was going write about.

Such is the Story of My Life these days. I'm having a hard time finding the time and energy to blog (much less dress myself and brush my teeth in the morning) much less come up with anything remotely interesting or amusing to write about. I feel myself slowly slipping into another mini-albeit-still-exhausting Black Hole these days.

I'm so tired. And when I'm not tired I'm anxious. And when I'm not anxious I'm sleeping. Obviously this leaves little time for the Little Extras in Life right now. Between the antics of Mr. X, The Circus opening on Sundays (woo hoo! Now I get to hire extra help! and pay for extra electricity! and never get a real day off! woo hoo!), The House Debacle, and unsolicited advice from people on the previously mentioned topics, I am seriously running on empty. I'm so tired I don't even want to listen to my iPod anymore. That's pretty bad.

So instead of boring y'all with my negative whingey chi, I'd rather keep it to myself and not make it public forever on The Internets; I'm going on BlogHiatus for a while. Hopefully it won't be for too long because that would mean that I don't feel like bursting into tears during 50% of my waking day anymore! And I won't sound so goddamn pitiful.

Ugh. I'm so stopping right now. I'm disgusted with myself for even blathering about this in the first place. OK. Ten Four. Roger Roger. Over and Out.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was this guy named Joe... he was the chin-up champ. When it came to pull-ups, not so hot, but with chin-ups, he was the best.

One day Joe decided to call it quits from the national chin-up team... he thought nobody cared. His team was down in the dumps too, so they didn't try to stop Joe from leaving the team.

As Joe walked away, swearing chin-ups off forever, the crowd began to chant:

"Keep Joe Chin-Up"

"Keep Joe Chin-Up"

...Keep your chin up.

Signed,

Billy Pull-Up,
a.k.a. SFG

9/24/2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

HEY! is that really, really SFG above? because if so...woohoo!

And otherwise, um...weird.

Things will get better. And now that you're open on Sundays maybe I will actually go to your bakery. Amazing! I know!

9/25/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

How CUTE is SFG??? Adorable, I tell ya. OV, your blog hiatus is tragic to me, but at least I know you in real life. BIG HUGS.

9/25/2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

Hope you'll benefit from your hiatus and that you'll come back to us fully charged and ready to go! Enjoy the time off.

GG, you just had to rub it in, didn't you, that you know her in real life? Figures!

9/29/2006 12:04 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org

11/14/2008 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home