W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Chi-ch and Chong

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Chi-ch and Chong

See how crappy and uninspired the title is today? It's not my fault. I swear.

Have you ever noticed that some people just suck the life out of you?

Not to get all new age-y on y'all, but there are certain people who make me feel physically exhausted after I speak to them. They give off some seriously stagnant chi. I have to take a 6 hour disco nap just so that I have enough energy to go on with my day. These folks are negative, needy and horribly selfish. Now don't get me wrong, I understand that they are most likely depressed and probably don't enjoy being with themselves anymore than I enjoy being with them, but I think I'm too much of an emotional sponge to handle it well.

Which is exactly why I was never cut out to be a psychologist. Thank the goddesses I got my head screwed on straight and realized that I tend to soak up a person's vibe pretty easily and that I have the patience of a fallen saint when it comes to people whining. See there I go again. I just can't help myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bleh to those people.
Bleh I say. Energy suckers.

4/19/2006 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home