W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: WTF: I Like My Men Like I Like My Soda...

Monday, April 17, 2006

WTF: I Like My Men Like I Like My Soda...

Small, sweet and Blak.

I would like to introduce y'all to the newest product in the Putridity line from Coca Cola: Coke Blak, "a fusion beverage that combines coffee essence with Coca Cola effervescence", whatever the f* that means. This shit takes 1st Place heads and shoulders (heh heh) above Diet Vanilla Cherry Coke eight days a week, baby. It's pure revulsion in a little glass bottle. Bon Appetit!

And in extremely good news, it appears that I will be able to start hauling my stuff into my new space by the end of the week! Yippee! Which means, depending on whether the Health Dept. has time between Blak breaks and siestas to grant me my inspection, that I could be open *like for real* by the end of next week.

So remember, be sure to stop by, give the Secret Bloggers' Code: bloginatrix, and get some cake comps!

1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

So, wait, does this mean that you won't be serving Coke Blak to go with your poundcake and cupcakes? Don't you know how well coffee and coke syrup complement buttercream?

4/17/2006 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home