W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Oh My Where Are My Manners?!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Oh My Where Are My Manners?!

Not until this morning whilst reading Sarah's blog (Hi Sarah!), did I realize that GG had tagged me. I'm so sorry, GG. How could I be so rude? I didn't even see my name on that list! Hugs?

Here goes:

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Paralegal
2. Legal Recruiter
3. Legal Researcher (notice a pattern here?)
4. Check-out girl at local supermarket (this is not in chronological order...)


Four Movies I Can Watch Repeatedly:
1. Office Space
2. Goodfellas
3. High Fidelity
4. Crimes & Misdemeanors

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Boston, MA
3. New York, NY
4. Washington, DC

Four TV Shows I Love:
1a. THE NEW BATTLESTAR GALACTICA*
1. The Office
2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Never heard of it? Check FX)
3. The Amazing Race
4. Project Runway
ooh - and 5. America's Next Top Model


Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. Amsterdam
2. Shanghai
3. Lithuania
4. Vermont (ahhhh...the best state in the union!)

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
1. Cheese
2. Bread

4. Grilled Cheese
5. Fat Free Pringles

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
1. Statcounter.com
2. The blogs I read
3. Ummm...I don't think I go to any others on a daily basis

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. On a long haul plane going over any ocean.
2. Catching up on all of the America's Next Top Models I've missed.
3. Sometimes I wished I worked in a cube farm (okay, maybe an office with a window).
4. Vermont.

Four Bloggers I Am (Not) Tagging
I'm not tagging anyone because I've been so lame that everyone I would have tagged has already been tagged. (Notice how friggin' lame I am that I even recycled some of GG's answers.)

*Added 2/21

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Hee! I'll forgive ya, ghostie girl. xo

2/20/2006 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home