W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I've Gone Crazy, But in a Harmless Happy Way

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I've Gone Crazy, But in a Harmless Happy Way





so don't call Creedmore after you read this please.

Yesterday I got a lot accomplished: finally got my building permit, submitted what will (hopefully) be my last revisions to the Food Protection plan review board, hired a couple of decent smart people to work at the Blue Baboon Icing & Frosting Shoppe*, and sent off a couple of checks that were nagging me.

I came home, did the minimal amount of baking that I could force myself to do and then I took a much needed break for oh, 45 minutes or so. What did you do, Oy Vey, you ask. Take a nap? Watch Oprah? Knit?

Actually I was so bursting with positive chi that I turned on my ipod stereo and blasted my favorite favorite songs on the planet and danced around the kitchen singing into a scotch bottle (I like the weight of the thing...). It was a blast! I haven't done anything like that in a while since I've sort of been off of music lately for some reason. But alas, the love came streaming back. I. Was. On. Endorphins surged! Serotonin slid through my veins. It was awesome. Someone should make some sort of DVD dancing karaoke thing for exercise purposes. I may be on to something there!

I must remember to do that more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Oh me oh my. I am sensing that it might be about time to break out my very own personal karaoke machine....(yes, I am the proud owner of one). Hmm. Be there or be square.

2/16/2006 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home