W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: The Gods Have Smiled On Me.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Gods Have Smiled On Me.

Well it seems that I'm getting some good payback karma for all of those miserable days spent at City Hall and the past 16 hours I spent learning how not to poison people in the ServeSafe Food Protection Certification course I've been forced to attend.

No, I'm still waiting to get approvals and passing tests results and such. I'm not out of the woods yet.

But it's all good because I just got my personal invite from the Belles to be on the guest list at the Philly show. Eeeek! (Did I say that? "Eeeek"? Yes, I have no composure, no shame, I admit it.) And they will eat more of my brownies. And they will love me. And ask me to be their personal pastry chef-en-tour. And Life Will Be Good.

Cocktail factoid: "Eeek" is an Old English term expressing surprise. Interesting, no?

Anyway, I am wicked psyched if ya couldn't already tell. [EEEEK!]

Okay, I'm very scattered today. Still got a shiteload of baking to do, resumes to sort through, and more city agencies to bow to. Off I go.

More later once I've gathered my thoughts and have something a wee bit more interesting to say....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home