W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Bound and Gagged.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bound and Gagged.



Inspired by my current read, I'm going to use a Jonathan Safran Foer technique. If you find it annoying, I suggest you stop reading (my blog).

So, as a couple of you already know XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. I wish I could talk about it because XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, but XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. And I want to XXXXXXXXXXXXX to XXXXXXXXX. I feel like XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, but I know XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

This blog would be a great outlet for me because XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, but I understand that XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, so XXXXXXXXXXX.

Sigh. I'm so very XXXXXXXXX right now. But XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Thank god for my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Ha! I love it. I'm still voting for the creation of a completely anonymous blog - about which you tell NO ONE. I can't fathom anyone having a problem with that.

How are you liking the book, by the way?

I couldn't sleep last night after XXXXXXXXXXX, so I picked up my current read, Julie & Julia. Had a hard time getting into it last week, but last night I couldn't put it down.

xo

3/01/2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

I'm loving the book. The main protag is such a fantastic character. I'm still trying to figure out how everything's going to tie together.

It's a bit depressing though. Even though it doesn't focus a whole lot on 9/11, there is this one haunting photo that Foer has scattered throughout the book multiple times that brings you back to that day. Sucky.

3/01/2006 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home