W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: No Time for Titles Today

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

No Time for Titles Today

Today's post has to be short and sweet because I've got a laundry list of things to do before Guinness Girl comes over this evening for a little brew and review (i.e. drinking while taking copious professorial notes), including actual laundry. Lots of it. Tons. Bucket loads, bushel fulls, barrels. The Tower of Terror is quite embarrassing, but I hope by the time she arrives the Tower will be down to an acceptable Code Yellow (i.e. washed but not folded) at least.

So before I make my list (I love lists. They are so gratifying! Especially when you include items that are easy to check off, such as "make list". CHECK!) and eat my lunch - tortilla chip crumbs thrown on a piece of foil with some cheese, thrown on the bottom of the oven, tossed in some sour cream and a dollop of salsa (yes, that is how chefs eat when they're by themselves), I will point out two tidbits I found of particular interest this morning.

1. When asked who she thought would win the Super Bowl, Diane Sawyer said "Sam Alito! Er, Michelle Kwan!" I find this very refreshing as I could seriously give two and a half shites re the whowhatwheres of the Super Bowl. In fact, I haven't given a rat's ass about it since 1985, when it was the Year of the Bears, and it was on my birthday.

2. Donald Trump is taking this sixth borough thing seriously. Go Philly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home