W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Xanax.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Xanax.

Holy crap, it's been so long since I've blogged, even blogger doesn't recognize my email automatically anymore.

Sorry for the quietude, I've been seriously stressing. Spending money like World War III is happening tomorrow.* Patio furniture, plumbers, licenses, posties, random shit I can't even account for anymore. And tomorrow is another shopping spree - Ikea/More Ikea/More More Ikea, booze, cheese, random cafe-related shit. Potter's grave, save some room, please, because the ice flows are melting fast.

So, II is opening up on Monday. Yay, yay yay! You've missed a lot, lemme tell ya. Yet there is still so much to do, I'm not even kidding. I haven't slept in 4 weeks. Even with Ambien. I am a zombie who needs relief.

Tomorrow night is the opening party. Expecting 50-60 people, maybe more? Most probably more. I have no clue. People have no idea how to respond to Crusher invites, which is my bad, but whatevs. In any event, the place looks super effin' cute, like you'll want to buy a cupcake there and tell your friends about it. In any event, it will be loads of fun, and if you're in the hood, stop by and have a drink and a cupcake or three and check out the digs. I think you'll like it. Unless you're like, totally, mean or something.

Oh yeah, and Jackie the Psychic is coming with her smudge. Nothing wrong with good vibes from all sorts of places.

We will be in Daily Candy next week, but I won't tell you what day, because then you'll know who I am. Har.

I am going to attempt sleep.

*Whoa, You, Me and World War III just came up on the iPod. Weird, right? Remember that ancientness.
I don't even know where it came from.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shana Maidel said...

the long-overdue recipe is coming to you now via email. and i just subscribed to your daily candy so i can get the 411 firsthand next week!

i'll be thinking of you tonight!!! xxoo

9/25/2009 10:31 AM  
Blogger The New Girl said...

Yay! I'm excited for you and cannot wait for tonight! Woohoo!

Also, despite the fact that my brother-in-law is a plumber and unemployed, I need a plumber, because someone is too lazy to drive his unemployed ass an hour away, even though I am paying. (!) Seriously, is my sister in dire need of a divorce or what? What good is it to have a BIL plumber who lives reasonably close if he won't fix your stuff even when you want to pay him, like I would LOVE to give him and my sister money. OY.

9/25/2009 4:04 PM  
Blogger The New Girl said...

OH that was a long winded way of never getting around to asking if your plumber was any good? and reasonably priced. Thanks!

9/25/2009 4:06 PM  
Blogger Mel Archer said...

Wow! Good luck for the opening! Would love to come but the flight would be a bitch ;) (other small issue is 1 year old...lol)

9/27/2009 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home