W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Zonked.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Zonked.

We got over 150 resumes for a crappy counterperson job we posted on craigslist this weekend. 80% of them were garbage ("Hi, please tell me where this job is and call me back asap."). I think it's time to take the post down.

So, yeah, I'm a little busy these days. Working on Canary II constantly. Have to get the checkerboard flooring in there asap ($1000 for installation? Are you effin' kiddin' me? What- do I look like a stupid woman or somethin'?). And I (accidentally) bought five tole chandeliers on ebay for it. Oh well, a few of them can go in the house...

...sigh...The tenants have given official notice, and they will be out by October 1 (which is better than September 1, I suppose), which means we are packing the junk portion of our stuff and sticking it in storage until we move to the house and can put it back in its rightful places.

The movers come next Monday. My stigmata op (Martyrdom is so so hard.) is on Wednesday. We need to get as much stuff done as possible between then and Monday, when we leave for Nantucket. Canary I is closed all that following week thank god. The mixers need a rest. Big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home