W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I'm Cranky; Whatchya Gonna Do About It?

Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Cranky; Whatchya Gonna Do About It?

People in general are annoying me lately. If you read this blog, you are most likely not one of those people, but to hell with the rest of you.

Deuce is going going. Almost finished painting. I think I may have a heart attack if crap doesn't get cleaned up and cleared out so I can finish up with the black and white tiling in there. All of my equipment is coming by the end of this week and the place is still a minor disaster. Let's not even discuss the fact that the lump on my hand is preventing me from assisting in the expediting of this process. Jesus Christos.

Since we are about to put SFG's condo on the market, we must have it 'model home' ready at any given point in time now. And I just had to order (at the realtor's behest (sigh)) a custom made knock-off Karlanda slipcover from Sweden for better feng shui purposes (and the fact that Ernie hair shows up, and yes, it is Ernie-colored). (Yes, this is, literally, the only place you can get slipcover for a discontinued Ikea sofa on the planet.).

And I have an appointment with the hand surgeon on Thursday who will probably stick that nasty needle in my palm and extract a gelatinous fluid that leaks from the tendon and cannot absorb back in the body naturally (Yes, I've been reading too much WebMD so help me god). But this effer hurts and we've gotta do something with it. I am at at 78% capacity with a bum dominant hand and it's making me very cranky.

Hiss.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is how you and I are different. If I were having a sucktacular day, as you clearly are, and I owned a bakery, I would not be posting on the internet. No, I would be in an insulin coma on the floor of the bakery in front of a half eaten vat of buttercreme with a spoon sticking out of it.

Good job coping. you owe yourself some kind of treat

7/27/2009 9:54 PM  
Blogger The New Girl said...

I was going to say something helpful, but after the comment above, I only have: mmm buttercream.

Hope that your hand gets back to golden and soon! (with minimal pain and preferably no surgery.) I'm sure you will be a much happier camper then.

7/29/2009 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home