W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: It Feels So Good When I Open My Mouth.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

It Feels So Good When I Open My Mouth.

SFG and I went to see Joe Pernice at the Tin Angel tonight.

When it came to my turn for him to sign my book (that is so not my thing, typically, just for the record), I said (and I quote), "I first heard you on on Janeane Garafalo on Air America. You are my musical hero."

Was that lame?

Seriously, that was lame. But whatevs. We're allowed every once in a while. He is just so adorably nebbishy in a Cape Cod nerd sort of way. He's all Woody Allen Southy style. It's just irresistable.

Then I bought a reusable grocery bag with the Subpop logo on it. And Joe's new book for the Nantucket. One week til vacay! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home