W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Sturm und Drang.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sturm und Drang.

The tension was so thick you could cut it with a scone cutter!

Having discussed my Beer Garden plan with Baker #3, I decided it probably wasn't the best option, so I told Baker #1 that she needed to talk to Baker #2 and work it out.

Three minutes later I find out that Baker #1 started this conversation with "I pretty much fucking hate you." Things deteriorated from there.

***
Am I the only one who thinks Bruce Jenner is walking dangerously close to the Michael Jackson-nose-about-to-fall-off line?

***
Is Judge Judy getting surlier lately or is it me?

***
Field trip to the Creationist Museum, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home