W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Think I Need A Vacation That Is Not Knoxville.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Think I Need A Vacation That Is Not Knoxville.


Ok, so now I realize I told you a few posts back about hiring a pr person. Lately SFG has been saying that I need Aricept because I keep forgetting things. I thought that was ridiculous; I merely wasn't listening to him on purpose!

In any event, I am a flaming ball of anxiety right now. There's no particular reason. Usually stuff really. And I'm sure a major reason is because I've been climbing the walls because SFG has been in Cali for a week and I've been fussing over a very sick little dog and doing not else much but working and watching crap t.v. besides. I had so much nervous energy tonight, that I went to the Canary for a couple of hours and cleaned.

I am nervous, fidgety, biting my nails like nobody's business. Not much appetite, butterflies in the stomach. And all the reasons why that are swirling around my head are so minute and petty that they don't even make sense for such a reaction. I will only indulge myself only so you can see how certifiable I truly am.

  • Business sucks.
  • Business sucks.
  • Business sucks.
  • My dog is sick.
  • My cat hates me.
  • I wish I could be more satisfied in my relationship.
  • I wish I were pretty.
  • I wish I weren't an anxious person.
  • I wish I had some money in the bank.
  • I wish I had a real job where someone else paid me on a regular basis.
  • I wish I had peers in my job rather than being the only steward of the whole damn ship.
  • I think I have Lyme now. or CFS. or Epstein-Barr.
  • I wish I had something to show for all of this anxiety I've contributed to the Universe! Har!
We will not speak of this again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I may not be able to help you with most of these things, but I know you. And you are gorgeous. Also, I love you. We should see each other more often, preferably with Lara but not necessarily w/ the rest of the B Y O C. They were weird the other night. I did not approve.

1/17/2009 11:19 AM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

Thanks, Christine. You rock. Yes, let's definitely hang out like not once a month! Ha - I didn't catch the weirdness, but I was in the corner. I did hear someone refer to herself in the third person, however, and that is always weird.

1/18/2009 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two crack me up. OK, let's get to planning ladies. And OV, you are absolutely pretty, and I heart you.

1/20/2009 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home