Oh my god, what a week! We got back from the Farm on Sunday afternoon and all hell has broken loose since! Read on!
- Molly has been very sick since Monday morning. I was convinced she was dying after she yowled, peed a torrent all over the couch, and then hid in her litter box for twelve hours. Convinced. Took her to the vet, turns out all is physiologically clear, but she needs to start taking her Elavil to 'take the edge off' of the Ernie factor. Poor 15 year old baby kitty!
- I've had sick bakers all week. Yuck.
- I am so sick of the Phillies. And they're woot-wooting idiot 'phans'. And all of the Phillies themed cupcakes that refused to sell the day after they lost because Philly is a Phair Weather Phan Kinda Town.
- We landed a standing order with That Big Speciality Grocery Store Much Like Dean and Deluca on Chestnut! YES. I've been trying to get in there for 2 years. And they're selling our cupcakes for $3, the bastards!
- Tomorrow is Pug-O-Ween! Pix to follow!