W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Watch Out Pedestrians! Motorists! Hoveroundists! Dogs! Blind People!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Watch Out Pedestrians! Motorists! Hoveroundists! Dogs! Blind People!

Because I'm probably getting a bike!

I have a good feeling about this one, on which I will be able to go on Forbidden Drive with SFG. If I had my druthers, however, and was going to simply tool around the city carrying baguettes and tulips in my wicker bicycle basket, I'd totally get this one. It is 55 pounds, which I have learned is quite heavy for a bike, and apparently getting parts (such as tires), is not easy because they use odd European measurements on things. I really dig this bike though. I'd totally get it in green.

I am more than a little nervous about riding on the Streets of Philadelphia, but I suppose I've done more dangerous things than that, like flying Lithuanian Airlines, eating a Geno's cheesesteak, and watching The Hills On Demand.

God Save Me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SO want to get a bike. I actually think both your choices are great. This is such a biking city. Have fun!

6/06/2008 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home